All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.18Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionYoung readers learn the names of common objects found around the house by lifting flaps to discover hidden items. The book includes stickers to place on pages to decorate various rooms of the house, including the kitchen, the kids room, the study, and more.
- Author Biography<b>Angels Navarro</b> is a former psychologist and the author of a series of school notebooks and more than 60 children s books. Her work focuses on brain teasers and logic puzzles in various formats. She is the author of, among many other books, <i>Animalario</i>;<i> Buenas noches</i>; <i>Letra a letra</i>; <i>Mira, mira</i>; <i>El tesoro de Barbazul</i>; <i>Vamos de fiesta</i>; and the Cuando era . . . series. <b>Aina Cordoncillo </b>is a designer and illustrator specializing in children s books. She is the illustrator of <i>Helena y la amistad </i>and <i>El tiempo</i>.
- Author(s)Angels Navarro
- PublisherCombel Ediciones Editorial Esin, S.A.
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCombel Ediciones Editorial Esin, S.A.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width236 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Aina Cordoncillo
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.