CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover a side of Miami so hidden even the natives don't kw it exists. A space rocket abandoned in the swamp, a futuristic expo that never was, a city wiped off the map, a national monument at the bottom of the ocean. </p> Miami-Dade has seen many places come and go in its 178-year history. In this book is a collection of places abandoned, demolished, hidden in plain sight, or that never were - places that helped shape Miami-Dade into the amazing county it is today. Photographs, addresses, and coordinates are provided to take a then-and-w look into the Magic City's hidden history.</p>
- Author BiographyAntonio Simon, Jr. is a lawyer and award-winning author of several books. He holds Bachelor of Arts degrees from the University of Miami (Florida) in the subjects of political science and history, as well as a Juris Doctorate from Saint Thomas University's School of Law. He lives in Miami.
- Author(s)Antonio Simon Jr
- PublisherDarkwater Syndicate, Inc.
- Date of Publication19/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDarkwater Syndicate, Inc.
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight274 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.