All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.19
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $34.11
- AU $29.51Trending at AU $33.56
About this product
- DescriptionA tour of Miami's outposts of good food, design, retail, and more, this definitive travel guide will make you feel like a local matter where you are from. Miami has a lot going for it: its shoreline, year-round warm weather, and a diverse population. So don't just get caught in the bubble of fun but distracting Miami Beach. This guide will help you explore the city's numerous neighborhoods --from Little Havana and Coral Gables to the Design District --and discover its full potential. Mocle will introduce you to the dynamic arts and culture scene that is surely the most vibrant and exciting in the U.S., the best bars and restaurants --often more laid-back than in other big North American cities --and everything in between. Mocle's team shares the kwledge it has acquired from regular pilgrimages down south from its bureaus in Toronto and New York, as well as its contacts and insider kwledge from being regular attendees at Art Basel Miami Beach. This is a guide that shows modern Miami for what it is --and without the tired bikini and sports-car cliches.
- PublisherDie Gestalten Verlag
- Date of Publication11/11/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMonocle Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDie Gestalten Verlag
- Width125 mm
- Height185 mm
- Edited byMonocle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.