All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the funniest writers of his generation, Michael Frayn has been writing humorous newspaper columns since 1959, principally for the Guardian and Observer , and originally came to prominence as the thrice weekly purveyor of these short, surreal, razor-sharp explorations of human foibles, sex, politics, manners, and the events of the day. This volume brings together 110 of his finest and funniest pieces from over the years, selected and introduced by Michael Frayn himself, and is an unmissable treat for the many fans of his unique comic voice, as well as a revelation for fans of the award-winning literary vels and plays of his later career.
- Author BiographyMichael Frayn was born in London in 1933. He worked as a reporter and columnist for The Guardian and The Observer, and is the author of several novels, including A Landing on the Sun (Sunday Express Book of the Year, 1991), Headlong (Booker shortlist, 1990, and Spies, winner of the 2002 Whitbread Novel Award and 2003 Commonwealth Writers Prize. His plays include Donkeys' Years, Noises Off, Copenhagen, and Democracy.
- Author(s)Michael Frayn
- PublisherMethuen Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2007
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Publishing Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.