All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionShot over the course of a year at locations across the globe, the master classes on these two full-length DVDs cover virtually every skill in celebrated photographer and teacher Michael Freeman's professional armory. This uniquely accessible approach takes viewers from first principles-exposure, focus, and composition-to the subtle art of storytelling in pictures. Combined with the tailor-made coursebook that allows the reader to make focused, practical improvements, The Photographer's Eye Complete Course will take your photography to the next level.
- Author BiographyMichael Freeman is an acclaimed international photographer and writer who specializes in travel, architecture and Asian art. His photos have been published in a huge number of books and magazines, and he is the author of more than 30 photographic books, with 3 million copies sold worldwide.
- Author(s)Michael Freeman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ebooks
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Weight362 g
- Width155 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and DVD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.