Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by southcoastmusic_online
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
- AU $6.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the indispensible consumers' guide to the music of Michael Jackson and the members of the Jackson family. Now updated to include Michael Jackson's solo album Invincible . An album by album, track by track, examination of every song released by The Jackson 5, both as a group and as individuals, together with a special section on Michael's phemenally successful solo ventures and the success of his sister Janet. It also covers the Motown era and all subsequent recordings. Features include: a detailed album by album, track by track analysis; a separate index on compilation albums; a song index for easy reference; and an eight page colour section.
- Author BiographyGeoff Brown is Production Editor of Mojo Magazine and has written extensively on soul and R&B in the UK media during a 25 year career in music journalism. He has also written books on Diana Ross and James Brown.
- Author(s)Geoff Brown
- PublisherMusic Sales Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2009
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMusic Sales Ltd
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight340 g
- Width171 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.