All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a magnificently illustrated ten-year survey of the work of multi-disciplinary artist Michel de Broin. Michel de Broin's space-investing public projects have been celebrated around the world and he has garnered an international reputation for works such as Majestic (New Orleans, 2011) and La maitresse de la Tour Eiffel (Paris, 2009). The Montreal-based artist has mastered a trans-disciplinary practice combining installation, sculpture, ready-mades and performance that together makes visible the forces at work in the energies that guide our actions and govern our impulses. The artist has compared his creative process to a storm. This thoroughly illustrated mograph offers a ten-year survey with a critical appraisal and an interview with the artist.
- Author(s)Daniel Sherer,Mark Lanctot
- PublisherGouvernement du Quebec
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGouvernement du Quebec
- Content Note80 full-colour illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height265 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.