CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.15Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.50Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionOver 350 species of animals that you may spot in Britain's country and waterside, farms and homes. It also features exotic species that can only be seen in Zoo or Animal Park, as well as a dedicated page to British endangered species. Each animal in this book is illustrated with a colour photograph and includes a short and factual description. Designed to stimulate children's observational skills, these activity and educational guides make learning fun and more enjoyable. Each i-SPY Guide is arranged in thematic colour-coded sections, to help your i-SPYing activity featuring: - Many colour photos and illustration - A short and lively factual description about each entry, with tips on where best to i-SPY. - Points to score Every time you score 1000 points in an i-SPY book, you can apply for a certificate to celebrate your achievement!
- Author BiographyCollins, in association with Michelin, are proud to be the publishers of the much loved i-SPY series, enjoyed by children and adults alike since the 1940s. They are used primarily as a game but also to encourage children to discover the world around them and learn through facts, text and photos included in the book.
- PublisherMichelin Editions des Voyages
- Date of Publication10/06/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMichelin i-Spy Guides
- Place of PublicationParis cedex 07
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintMichelin Editions des Voyages
- Out-of-print date08/11/2016
- Content NoteFull colour photographs
- Weight70 g
- Width105 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.