All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichelle Obama: First Lady, American Rhetor explores the rhetoric of Michelle Obama through rhetorical and cultural analysis. Given its interdisciplinary approach, this edited collection is useful for graduate courses in communication studies, as well as other fields of study where first lady scholarship is the focus. Concepts such as brand, rhetorical strategy, ethos, persona, audience, black feminist theory, and race history are integral to this insightful contribution.
- Author BiographyElizabeth J. Natalle is associate professor of communication studies at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Jenni M. Simon is instructor at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleCommunicating Gender
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight408 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byElizabeth J. Natalle,Jenni Simon
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.