CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating, often-funny and sometimes-controversial collection of quotations from Michelle Obama gives a revealing insight into the life and mind of the new First Lady. Featuring her thoughts on the election campaign and how she sees her role in the White House, this timely and inspirational compendium draws on a range of sources including press interviews, speeches and Michelle's own writing to share her reflections on: the juggling act between work and motherhood; her own journey from Chicago's South Side to Princeton and Harvard; the women who have influenced her, and controversial issues such as racism and the war in Iraq. It's an inspiring collection that gives a quick and fascinating glimpse into this intriguing woman's view of the world.
- Author BiographyLisa Rogak is the author of numerous books on a range of topics from cookery to politics, including Barack Obama in His Own Words.
- Author(s)Lisa Rogak,Michelle Obama
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication02/07/2009
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Out-of-print date06/01/2017
- Weight262 g
- Width138 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.