All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
About this product
- DescriptionKatie wakes up from ather nightmare. This time she was buried alive! She goes to school with jittery nerves because the last time she had a bad dream, things quickly got way too real for comfort. Katie's Michigan history class starts out rmally eugh, despite the appearance of a mysterious new student, Zach. Before Katie can figure out if Zach is hiding fur and fangs, she and her friends, including Zach, are jerked back in time once again. They're deposited beside the Hopewell Burial Mound, one of the sacred sites of Michigan's famous ancient mound builders. An accident brings Katie face-to-face, or dirt-to-face, with her burial nightmare. The magical pen that has the power to lead them home starts malfunctioning, sending them on a whirlwind tour of Michigan's Native American tribes: Ottawas, Ojibwas, and Hurons. Katie is becoming more suspicious of the mysterious Zach, who just might be able to transform into a wolf. The kids are tired, hungry, and cold. If the pen can't be fixed, how will they ever find their way home? When you're trapped in a Michigan history nightmare, school never looked so good! It is recommended that the Michigan History Nightmares Series be read in sequential order. Dream sequences are written in italics.
- Author BiographyIn her thirty-seven year career in education, Lynne Smyles has twice been voted Lakeview Elementary's Teacher of the Year. Her Michigan History Nightmares series is designed to supplement the third and fourth grade Michigan history curriculum in a fun and imaginative way. A native of Detroit, Smyles graduated from Eastern Michigan University and earned a master's degree in elementary education from Saginaw Valley University.
- Author(s)Lynne Smyles
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byDianne Bogdan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.