All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMicro-Macrame Jewelry, Stylish Designs for Everyday Wear by author and designer Kelsy Eason contains 20 plus ktting projects for the beginner. Her teaching style is simple for the beginner to learn and she adds tips throughout the book to make the experience even more enjoyable. Kelsy uses a variety of fiber materials and beads to create designs that are t only great for everyday wear but allow for personalization by the person making them. From waxed linen to leather lace, everyone will find some project to love in this unique book.
- Author BiographyKelsy Eason has a unique style that focuses on the knotting and not as much the beading aspect of jewelry design that's what drew her to micro-macrame. She sells patterns and finished jewelry on her website demure-designs.com. She lives in Fort Worth, TX.
- Author(s)Kelsy Eason
- PublisherKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width208 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.