All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionMicrobiology: A Systems Approach is a microbiology text for n-science/allied health majors with a body systems approach to the disease chapters. It is kwn for its engaging writing style, instructional art program and focus on active learning. Its unique organization in the disease chapters presents students with information in the way they would encounter it in a clinical setting, instead of separating disease information by taxomy. The proven successful digital program including Connect, LearnSmart and SmartBook gives students access to one of the most effective and successful adaptive learning resources available on the market today.
- Author BiographyKelly Cowan just celebrated her 20th anniversary at Miami University Middletown, an open admissions campus in Ohio. She received her Ph.D. at the University of Louisville, and later worked at the University of Maryland and the University of Groningen in the Netherlands. She specializes in teaching microbiology to nonmajors, and especially to pre-nursing and allied health students. She herself fell in love with microbiology while pursuing an undergraduate degree in dental hygiene. She has made it her personal mission to hear nurses and dental hygienists she encounters in everyday situations exclaim, I loved my microbiology class!
- Author(s)Marjorie Kelly Cowan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCollege Ie Overruns
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1626 g
- Width226 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement4th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.