Microbiology with Diseases by Body System by Robert W. Ph.D. Bauman (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $452.27+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $134.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionNote:'You are purchasing a standalone product; MasteringMicrobiology does t come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase'both'the physical text and MasteringMicrobiology search for ISBN-10: 032191838X / ISBN-13: 9780321918383. That package includes ISBN-10: 032191855X /ISBN-13: 9780321918550 and ISBN-10: 0321943708 / ISBN-13: 9780321943705. ' MasteringMicrobiology is t a self-paced techlogy and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.' ' 'xxxxxxxxxxxx For pre-nursing and allied health students (including mixed-majors courses). Explore the invisible Robert Bauman's Microbiology with Diseases by Body System, Fourth Edition retains the hallmark art program and clear writing style that have made his books so successful. The Fourth Edition encourages you to visualize the invisible with new QR codes linking to 18 Video Tutors and 6 Disease in Depth features that motivate you to interact with microbiology content and explore microbiology further. The continued focus on real-world clinical situations prepares you for future opportunities in applied practice and healthcare careers. A more robust MasteringMicrobiology(R) program works with the text to provide an interactive learning and personalized experience that ensures you learn microbiology both in and out of the classroom. Microbiology with Diseases by Body System Plus MasteringMicrobiology provides an enhanced learning experience. This program provides the ability to: *Personalize learning with MasteringMicrobiology: MasteringMicrobiology coaches you through the toughest microbiology topics. Engaging tools help you visualize, practice, and understand crucial content. *Think outside the classroom: QR codes in the textbook enable you to use your smartphone or tablet to instantly interact with Dr. Bauman in step-by-step tutorials and explore important developments in microbiology news and research. *Focus on critical thinking: Case studies and engaging activities improve your ability to solve problems by keeping you interested. *Teach tough topics with superior art: Outstanding art integration through video tutorials, illustrations, and micrographs enables you to absorb and retain difficult microbiology concepts.' ' ' '
- Author BiographyRobert W. Bauman holds a Ph.D. in Biology from Stanford University, an M.A. in Botany from the University of Texas at Austin, and a B.A. in Biology from the University of Texas at Austin. He is a full professor of biology in the Department of Biological Sciences at Amarillo College in Amarillo, Texas, where he previously served as department chair. He has been teaching microbiology and human anatomy and physiology since 1988, and was a recipient of the John. F. Mead Faculty Excellence Award, nominated by the students of Amarillo College. Dr. Bauman is an active member of the American Society of Microbiology (ASM), Texas Community College Teacher's Association (TCCTA), the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), and the Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS).
- Author(s)Robert W. Ph.D. Bauman
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenjamin-Cummings Publishing Company, Subs of Addison Wesley Longman, Inc
- Out-of-print date28/10/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2340 g
- Width244 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.