All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis basic reference work provides practicing attorneys with an understanding of microecomics and illustrates its legal applications. Diagrams, graphs, and charts are used liberally to support and clarify the text, but special mathematical kwledge beyond algebra and, to a lesser degree, plane geometry is required. Cases and problems at the end of each chapter illustrate specific legal applications of the principles and concepts under discussion. Highly selective references direct the attorney to additional reading if in-depth information on a topic is required.
- Author Biographyrtis /f Wayne /i C.
- Author(s)Wayne C. Curtis
- Date of Publication24/10/1984
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight421 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.