Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $242.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionGain a solid global understanding of microecomic principles and examine the latest thinking on important microecomic happenings with Boyes/Melvin's popular MICROECONOMICS, 10E. A reader-friendly writing style, carefully integrated learning features, and emphasis on global microecomics help you fully understand the connections between key microecomic principles and actual business practices. Timely revisions and the latest microecomic statistics ensure you are learning about the latest microecomic developments and their practical application to current events. New microecomics coverage highlights current debate on government ecomic intervention and discussions of the Ecomic Freedom Index. You also gain an in-depth understanding of globalization and its impact on microecomics today. Cutting-edge learning techlogy and a full range of supplements, including the world-leading Aplia(TM) homework system, MindTap Personal Learning Experience, and an integrated eReader, help clarify key concepts and equip you with the microecomic background for success in business today.
- Author BiographyDr. William Boyes is professor of economics at Arizona State University. He received his Ph.D. in economics from the Claremont Graduate School in 1974. Before joining the Arizona State faculty, he was the Distinguished Visiting Professor of Business at Weber State University; visiting professor at Tsinghua University, Beijing, China and the University of London, London, England, and lectured at ITAM in Mexico City; and was the dean of the College of Business at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. Dr. Boyes has also served as chairman of the Economics Department at ASU and has been an economist with Security Pacific National Bank (now Bank of America). He has been a consultant to the White House, the Commerce Department, the Federal Trade Commission, and several private firms. He is the director of the office of economic education at ASU and a member of the Pacific Research Institute's Academic Advisory Board. Dr. Boyes has received many teaching awards, including the Golden Key National Honor Society Outstanding Professor Award at ASU in 1988, the Outstanding Teacher in the MBA Program Award at ASU in 1994, the Outstanding Teacher in the College of Business Award at ASU in 1995, Huizingh Outstanding Honors Professor in 2007, and Outstanding MBA Professor in 2008. Michael Melvin is currently Head of Currency Research at Barclays Global Investors. He also retains affiliations at the Arizona State University Department of Economics and the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley. Dr. Melvin received his Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1980. He has served as a visiting scholar at the Federal Reserve Board and the International Monetary Fund, was a Fulbright Professor at the University of Frankfurt, and has been a visiting professor at UCLA, Northwestern University, U.C. San Diego, and the University of Hawaii. His field of specialization is International Finance, and he is the coeditor of the Journal of International Money and Finance.
- Author(s)Michael Melvin,William J. Boyes
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width217 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.