All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping advanced materials and processes can enable the creation of microsystems (MEMS) with enhanced functionality, and improved performance and reliability. These considerations are of growing importance as MEMS make the difficult transition from research laboratories to full-fledged commercialization. Equally, MEMS designers continue to introduce new device concepts and system architectures which motivate fundamental studies of materials behavior at micrometer- and nameter length scales. Together, this collection of papers serves as a useful resource for the growing community of scientists and engineers working at the intersection of materials science and microdevices. Firstly it focuses on developing advanced materials specific to sensing and actuation. Section Two presents fundamental studies of the mechanical behavior of microscale and nascale structures. Section Three presents new materials and processes that can potentially influence the development of many new and different types of MEMS.
- PublisherMaterials Research Society
- Date of Publication18/06/2010
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMRS Proceedings
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaterials Research Society
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJorg Bagdahn,Jr.,Keviin T. Turner,Norman F. Sheppard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.