All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionTake a breadth-first approach to teaching electronics with a strong emphasis on design and simulation in Rashid's MICROELECTRONIC CIRCUITS: ANALYSIS AND DESIGN, 3E. This book introduces general characteristics of circuits (ICs) to prepare students for circuit design and analysis techniques. More than half of the problems and examples concentrate on design and use software tools extensively. Important circuits are analyzed in worked-out examples that introduce basic techniques and emphasize the effects of parameter variations. The book then offers a more detailed study of devices and circuits and how they operate within ICs. The book's proven sequence of introducing electronic devices and circuits, then electronic circuits and applications, and finally, digital and analog integrated circuits is easily adaptable for one or two-term courses. Students apply theory to real-world design problems as they master computer simulations for testing and verifying designs.
- Author(s)Muhammad H Rashid
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/12/2015
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleActivate Learning with These New Titles from Engineering!
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight2540 g
- Width218 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.