All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is open access under a CC BY license. This book presents a study of capacity building and structural funds in public managing authorities for the microcredit sector.
- Author BiographyGiovanni Nicola Pes is the Director of the Planning and Research Department at the National Italian Agency for Microcredit. He is also a Member of the fi-compass expert group (European Commission) and President of the Credit and European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) Committee of the L'Associazione Nazionale per lo Studio dei Problemi del Credito (ANSPC), Italy. He collaborates with several Universities as a lecturer. He is the former Director of the European Capacity Building Project for the Public Administration, and previously held office in the capacity of Manager and Consultant with several international organizations. He was Chief Editor of the Microcredit and Development Policies Observatory for the journal Microfinanza, and contributes articles to various specialized journals. Pasqualina Porretta is Senior Lecturer of Banking and Finance at 'Sapienza' University of Rome, Italy, where she teaches risk management in banking and insurance, and derivatives. She is also a member of the academic board for the PhD in Management, Banking and Commodity Science at 'Sapienza' University of Rome. Her main research interests are risk measurement and management (credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, counterparty risk), capital regulatory framework, financial derivatives, credit guarantee institutions and microcredit. She acts as a consultant and trainer for various financial intermediaries, microfinance institutions, public entities and consulting firms.
- Author(s)Giovanni Pes,Pasqualina Porretta
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/09/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Impact Finance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight530 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.