All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionMicromachined Mirrors provides an overview of the performance enhancements that will be realized by miniaturizing scanning mirrors like those used for laser printers and barcode scanners, and the newly enabled applications, including raster-scanning projection video displays and compact, high-speed fiber-optic components. There are a wide variety of methods used to fabricate micromachined mirrors - each with its advantages and disadvantages. There are, however, performance criteria common to mirrors made from any of these fabrication processes. For example, optical resolution is related to the mirror aperture, the mirror flatness, and the scan angle. Micromachined Mirrors provides a framework for the design of micromirrors, and derives equations showing the fundamental limits for micromirror performance. These limits provide the micromirror designer tools with which to determine the acceptable mirror geometries, and to quickly and easily determine the range of possible mirror optical resolution and scan speed.
- Author(s)Robert A. Conant
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleMicrosystems
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight254 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.