Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionMicromechanics of Composites: Multipole Expansion Approach is the first book to introduce micromechanics researchers to a more efficient and accurate alternative to computational micromechanics, which requires heavy computational effort and the need to extract meaningful data from a multitude of numbers produced by finite element software code. In this book Dr. Kushch demonstrates the development of the multipole expansion method, including recent new results in the theory of special functions and rigorous convergence proof of the obtained series solutions. The complete analytical solutions and accurate numerical data contained in the book have been obtained in a unified manner for a number of the multiple inclusion models of finite, semi- and infinite heterogeneous solids. Contemporary topics of micromechanics covered in the book include composites with imperfect and partially debonded interface, nacomposites, cracked solids, statistics of the local fields, and brittle strength of disordered composites.
- Author BiographyDr. Volodymyr Kushch has thirty years of successful experience in Micromechanics of Composite Materials and Computational Mechanics, including - Advanced analytical and numerical methods in composite mechanics; - Particulate and fiber reinforced solid composites; - Suspensions and bubbly liquids; - Multiscale analysis of composite materials; - Computational solid mechanics and materials science; - Methods of mathematical physics and theory of special functions; - FEA simulation of technological processes; - Applied software development.
- Author(s)Volodymyr Kushch
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight1220 g
- Width197 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.