All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe first volume in a series covering the latest information in microbiology, biotechlogy, and food safety aspects, this book is divided into two parts. Part I focuses on fermentation of traditional foods and beverages, such as cereal and milk products from the Orient, Africa, Latin America, and other areas. Part two addresses fermentation biology, discussing specific topics including microbiology and biotechlogy of wine and beer, lactic fermented fruits and vegetables, coffee and cocoa fermentation, probiotics, bio-valorization of food wastes, and solid state fermentation in food processing industries.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleFood Biology Series
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDidier Montet,Ramesh C. Ray
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.