All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionMICROPROCESSORS aims to present to the readers, the evolution of Microprocessors. In the first part the working of Intel 8086 processor along with all the support chips required to design an 8086 based system, the timing diagram of the different Bus Cycles and the Multiprogramming and Multiprocessing features of Intel 8086 have been discussed. The second part covers Intel 80386 processor in Protected Mode, wherein the segmentation, paging and Multitasking features alongwith real to protected mode transition and vice-versa have also been discussed. The book includes two chapters on design of an Intel 8086 processor based system along with inputs to write the Monitor program and Design of an 8 bit two stage pipelined processor and its implementation on XILINX VIRTEX-5 FPGA.
- Author BiographyP. K. Mukherjee.: Department of Electronics Engineering Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Author(s)P. K. Mukherjee
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.