All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperience learning made easy-and quickly teach yourself how to build database solutions with Access 2010. With STEP BY STEP, you set the pace-building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them! Topics include building an Access database from scratch or from templates; publishing your database to the Web; exchanging data with other databases and Microsoft Office documents; creating data-entry forms; using filters and queries; designing reports; using conditional formatting; preventing data corruption and unauthorized access; and other core topics.
- Author BiographyJoan Lambert has worked closely with Microsoft technologies since 1986 and in the training and certification industry since 1997. As President and CEO of Online Training Solutions, Inc. (OTSI), Joan guides the translation of technical information and requirements into useful, relevant, and measurable resources for people who are seeking certification of their computer skills or who simply want to get things done efficiently. Joan is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books about Windows and Office (for the Windows, Mac, and iPad platforms) and three generations of Microsoft Office Specialist certification study guides. Joan is a Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Office Specialist Master (for Office 2013, Office 2010, and Office 2007), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (for Windows and Windows Server), Microsoft Certified Technology Associate (for Windows), Microsoft Dynamics Specialist, and Microsoft Certified Trainer. Joyce Cox has 20+ years' experience developing training materials on technical subjects for non-technical audiences, including dozens of books about Office and Windows.
- Author(s)Joan Lambert,Joyce Cox
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight712 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Most relevant reviews
- orange_outpost24 Feb, 2012by
Good training book
Can write, for I am still using this book to learn Access. Well laid out by chapters. Clear instructions without textual or logical errors. Excercise software supplied for downloading, to be used in every chapter. Summarising, a good text to learn Access 2010.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31