All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the simplest ways to get things done with Microsoft Access 2013 Get the full-color, visual guide that makes learning Microsoft Access 2013 plain and simple! Follow the book's easy steps and screenshots and clear, concise language to learn the simplest ways to build a database and sort information. Here's WHAT you'll learn: * Build and manage your own database * Apply professional designs across your databases * Create presentations and publish reports online * Secure your database with passwords and encryption * Exchange data with other databases and documents * Interact with your data easier using macros Here's HOW you'll learn it: * Jump in wherever you need answers * Follow easy STEPS and SCREENSHOTS to see exactly what to do * Get handy TIPS for new techniques and shortcuts * Use TRY THIS! Exercises to apply what you learn right away
- Author BiographyAndrew Couch is a Microsoft MVP for Access and an experienced instructor who has taught Introductory and Advanced Access courses as well as VBA programming courses. He is the author of Microsoft Access 2010 VBA Programming Inside Out.
- Author(s)Andrew Couch
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.