All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMicrosoft has made many strides with the Access program since its invention. Over the years it has risen has one of the most dominant database programs with user-friendly features. Access 2013 is a part of the Office 2012 and so have similar commands and features as that of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. Information can easily be shared between Access and all other Microsoft programs. This guide provides a detailed look along with detailed steps on how to work in Access 2016 and the features that are commonly utilized.
- Author(s)Stewart Melart
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.