Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionA practical tutorial containing clear, step-by-step explanations of all the concepts required to understand the techlogy involved in virtualizing your application infrastructure. Each chapter uses real-world scenarios so that the readers can put into practice what they learn immediately and with the right guidance. Each topic is written defining a common need and developing the process to solve it using Microsoft App-V. This book is for system administrators or consultants who want to master and dominate App-V, and gain a deeper understanding of the techlogy in order to optimize App V implementations. Even though the book does t include basic steps like installing App-V components or sequencing simple applications; application virtualization beginners will receive a comprehensive look into App-V before jumping into the technical process of each chapter.
- Author BiographyA full time computer geek. Working as an IT Manager, coordinating and managing IT areas; envisioning, designing and implementing client-driven solutions. Also working with Microsoft Academics and Technet, collaborating on different technological events.
- Author(s)Augusto Alvarez
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight809 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.