All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is intended for those who want to learn how to use Azure Machine Learning. Perhaps you already kw a bit about Machine Learning, but have never used ML Studio in Azure; or perhaps you are an absolute newbie. In either case, this book will get you up-and-running quickly.
- Author BiographySumit Mund is a BI/analytics consultant with about a decade of industry experience. He works in his own company, Mund Consulting Ltd, where he is a director and lead consultant. He is an expert in machine learning, predictive analytics, C#, R, and Python programming; he also has an active interest in Artificial Intelligence. He has extensive experience working with most of Microsoft Data Analytics tools and also on Big Data platforms, such as Hadoop and Spark. He is a Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE in Business Intelligence). Sumit regularly engages on social media platforms through his tweets, blogs, and LinkedIn profile, and often gives talks at industry conferences and local user group meetings.
- Author(s)Sumit Mund
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication16/06/2015
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.