Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide into the architecture and features that make up the services and components of the ESB Toolkit.This book is for experienced BizTalk developers, administrators, and architects, as well as IT managers and BizTalk business analysts. Kwledge and experience with the Toolkit is t a requirement.
- Author BiographyAndres Del Rio Benito has been working with BizTalk since around 2004, and all the way through all its versions until BizTalk 2010, playing several roles over time, including developer, consultant, architect, and development lead roles in different projects, as well as also being the official BizTalk trainer for different teams across Accenture CIO and Avanade Spain.Apart from hiswork focused on BizTalk, he spent many years in the Avanade and Accenture CIO Enterprise Architecture team involved in different initiatives around BizTalk, and also many other technologies along the Microsoft Stack, until he left Spain (and so Avanade/Accenture) with his wife to find new challenges in London where, after spending some time as a BizTalk contractor for Microsoft UK, he currently works for BBC Worldwide as a Solutions Architect. Howard S. Edidin is an independent BizTalk architect/consultant specializing in providing guidance and training for companies implementing BizTalk. He was first exposed to BizTalk about the time when Soap on a Rope was introduced by Microsoft. He didn't get a chance to use it until BizTalk 2002 came along. Most of Howard's BizTalk career has been in contract work, which has allowed him to utilize almost all of BizTalk's capabilities. Last year Howard established his own consulting company, the Edidin Group Inc, in order to expand the services he provides. Howard has been very active in the BizTalk community. He has contributed several articles to the TechNet Wiki, provided answers to questions on the LinkedIn BizTalk Groups, contributes to several BizTalk Administration blogs, and maintains his own blog.In addition to co-authoring this book, Howard was a co-author for Microsoft BizTalk 2010 Administration Essentials for Packt Publishing and a technical reviewer for Packt Publishing on SOA Made Simple by Lonneke Dikmans and Ronald van Luttikhuizen. He was certified as a MCP in 1998 and is currently certified MCTS in BizTalk 2010.
- Author(s)Andres Del Rio Benito,Howard S. Edidin
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight238 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.