All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are new to Dynamics CRM or a seasoned user looking to enhance your kwledge of the platform, then this book is for you. It is also for skilled developers who are looking to move to the Microsoft stack to build business solution software.
- Author BiographyNicolae Tarla is a senior consultant who works with Dynamics CRM in a Solution Architecture and Technical Pre-Sales Specialist role. He has worked on various mid-sized to enterprise-level Dynamics CRM and SharePoint solutions for both the private and public sectors. He has been delivering Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions since Version 3.0 of the product was launched. Nicolae is the technical reviewer of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011: Dashboards Cookbook and the author of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011: Scripting Cookbook. He is an active blogger at http://www.thecrmwiz.com.Also, he has presented at various public events, including eXtreme CRM in 2014. In 2014, Nicolae was awarded with Dynamics CRM MVP.
- Author(s)Nicolae Tarla
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.