All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet the guide that makes learning Microsoft Excel 2010 plain and simple! This full color, -nsense book shows you the quickest ways to solve a problem or learn a skill, using easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward language. You'll analyze, manage, and share information in more ways than ever before. Here's WHAT you'll learn: * Manage your financial data and personal expenses * Get started quickly with prebuilt templates * Create formulas and functions to do the hard work * Sort, filter, update, and copy your data * Use charts and graphics to bring data to life * Collaborate with colleagues by sharing spreadsheets online Here's HOW you'll learn it: * Jump in whenever you need answers * Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do * Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts * Quick TRY THIS! exercises help apply what you learn right away
- Author BiographyCurtis D. Frye is a coauthor of Microsoft Office Excel 2003 Programming Inside Out and the author of Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Step by Step, Microsoft Excel Version 2007 Plain & Simple, Faster Smarter Home Networking, several books on Microsoft Access, and numerous online training courses.
- Author(s)Curtis D. Frye
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight632 g
- Width232 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.