All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMicrosoft Excel is an incredible application, feature-rich and easy to use if you kw how. It can help with the simplest of jobs, from shopping lists to presentation of data, to more complex formulas and sorting tasks. Everyone in business, or indeed, in almost any job, needs to kw how to use this fundamental modern tool, so this handy little book provides information on all the basic capabilities. Featuring step-by-step guides and clear, accessible text, the beginner will learn everything they need to kw and may discover some unexpected invaluable functions as a bonus.
- Author BiographyRoger Laing is a writer, journalist and tweeter who covers all things business and technology-related. He has written and edited many books and magazines on social media, PCs, the Internet, web design and information technology - as well as travel. He has an MA in Experimental Psychology from Oxford University. Mark Mayne. (series foreword) He is Editor of T3.com, the UK's leading consumer tech lifestyle website, and has been writing on technology-related subjects for many years. His background is in daily national news and pureplay digital publishing, copywriting, consultancy with specialist knowledge on consumer technology, SEO, social media and b2b technology.
- Author(s)Rob Hawkins,Roger Laing
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Series TitleEveryday Guides Made Easy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byMark Mayne
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.