All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout the book, we will follow a fictional company, the case study will help you in implementing FIM 2010 R2. All the examples in the book will relate to this fictive company and you will be taken from design, to installation, to configuration of FIM 2010 R2. If you are implementing and managing FIM 2010 R2 in your business, then this book is for you. You will need to have a basic understanding of Microsoft based infrastructure using Active Directory. If you are new to Forefront Identity Management, the case-study approach of this book will help you to understand the concepts and implement them.
- Author BiographyKent Nordstrom wrote his first lines of code in the late 70s so he's been working with IT for quite some time now. When Microsoft released its Windows 2000 operating system he started a close relationship with them that has continued since. For many years Kent has been working part time as a sub-contractor to Microsoft Consulting Services and has been doing many of the implementations of FIM and its predecessors for multinational companies and large organizations in Sweden. Apart from FIM, Kent is also well known within the community for his knowledge around Forefront TMG, Forefront UAG and PKI. Find out more by visiting his blog on http://konab.com.
- Author(s)Kent Nordstrom
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.