Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionMicrosoft Office 2007: Advanced Concepts and Techniques provides a project-based, step-by-step approach to teaching the Office 2007 applications.
- Author BiographyGary B. Shelly wrote and published his first computer education textbook in 1969. More than twenty million copies of Shelly Cashman Series' textbooks have been sold. Gary and a talented group of contributing authors have produced books on computer programming, computer concepts, and application software that are the leading textbooks in the computer technology market today. Gary has hosted the annual Shelly Cashman Institute, a week-long training event focusing on the latest topics in technology, for the past 34 years. Thomas J. Cashman received his education at California State University, Los Angeles. He established one of the first business data processing programs in the U.S. at Long Beach City College in California, where he taught and served as department head. In 1969, he began collaborating with now best-selling author, Gary Shelly. Misty E. Vermaat has more than 25 years of experience in the field of computer and information technology. In addition to consulting in the field, she was an Associate Professor at Purdue University Calumet, teaching or developing Microsoft(R) Office, computer concepts, database management, systems analysis and design, and programming courses. Since 1990, Ms. Vermaat has led the development of the Shelly Cashman Series and has written or co-authored numerous Series textbooks, including many editions of DISCOVERING COMPUTERS, DISCOVERING COMPUTERS FUNDAMENTALS, and Microsoft(R) Word books.
- Author(s)Gary B. Shelly,Misty Vermaat,Thomas J. Cashman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCourse Technology Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight2440 g
- Width261 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine54 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.