Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionTimothy and Linda O'Leary and the Computer Information Techlogy Team at McGraw-Hill Higher Education offer your students a fully integrated learning program with time-tested quality and reliability. Office 2010: A Case Approach offers running case study throughout the text to help students understand the material in a consistent, relevant environment. Through this theme of Making Office Relevant , this text helps students understand why they need this course and these skills. Updated for Office 2010, student success is assured through clear step-by-step instruction, plentiful screen captures and conceptual explanations. Each Lab, designed to be covered in 1 hour of class time, combines conceptual coverage with detailed software-specific instructions. Each Lab opens with a running case study that highlights real-world applications of each software program and leads students from problem to solution. Moreover, 25-50 per cent of all end of chapter exercises are completely new. The O'Leary Series helps students learn specific applications skills along with those that cross all Office applications, which is especially important in mastering this version of Office. The O'Leary Series also correlates with SimNet Online, our online training and assessment program for Office 2010. Developed specifically for students at Indiana University, this cost-effective print-on-demand B/W version accompanies the CourseLoad eText already available in OnCourse.
- Author BiographyLinda O'Leary is a professional trainer in Computing. She has developed training manuals for large corporations, presented seminars on a wide variety of application programs, and has co-authored severalbooks with her husband, Tim. Tim O'Leary is a professor of IS at ASU, and has written many books on Computing and Information Systems.
- Author(s)Linda I. O'Leary,Timothy J. O'Leary
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date02/02/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2594 g
- Width248 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.