All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe smart way to learn Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013-one step at a time! Experience learning made easy-and quickly teach yourself how to get more done with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. With Step by Step, you set the pace-building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them! * Use Office anywhere with touch-enabled devices * Save time and work more easily with templates * Make professional-looking documents and presentations * Build spreadsheets to calculate and visualize data * Organize and share your best ideas with OneNote * Work with friends using social media and the cloud
- Author BiographyBeth Melton is a Microsoft MVP for Office and Microsoft Office Specialist Master Instructor. She is also a coauthor of Microsoft Office Word 2007 Inside Out. Mark Dodge is a Microsoft Excel expert and former senior technical writer for Microsoft. Echo Swinford is a Microsoft MVP for PowerPoint who specializes in developing PowerPoint templates, presentations, and training for corporate clients. Ben Schorr is a Microsoft MVP for OneNote and author of several books for lawyers.
- Author(s)Ben M. Schorr,Beth Melton,Echo Swinford,Mark Dodge
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1222 g
- Width188 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.