All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionLoved by instructors for its visual and flexible way to build computer skills, the Illustrated Series is ideal for teaching Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 to both computer rookies and hotshots. Each two-page spread focuses on a single skill, making information easy to follow and absorb. Large, full-color illustrations represent how the students' screen should look. Concise text introduces the basic principles of the lesson and integrates a case study for further application.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Beskeen has authored or co-authored numerous computer books since 1992, including more than 25 titles for Course Technology. He has guided readers in mastering PowerPoint(R), Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, Outlook, Windows(R), Livemotion, and other leading proprietary software packages. An expert in applied technology, Mr. Beskeen has a variety of teaching and consulting experience in today's computer technology.
- Author(s)David Beskeen
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.