All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe smart way to learn Microsoft Office Professional 2013-one step at a time! Experience learning made easy-and quickly teach yourself how to get more done with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, and Publisher. With Step by Step, you set the pace-building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them! * Determine the best Office tool for specific tasks * Use Office efficiently on touch-enabled devices * Create attractive documents, publications, and presentations * Manage your e-mail, calendar, meetings, and communications * Put your business data to work with Excel and Access * Organize and share your tes and ideas with OneNote
- Author BiographyBeth Melton is a Microsoft MVP for Office and a Microsoft Office Specialist Master Instructor. She is a coauthor of Microsoft Office Word 2007 Inside Out. Mark Dodge has coauthored several popular books on Excel, including Microsoft Excel 2010 Inside Out. Echo Swinford is a Microsoft MVP for PowerPoint and the author of two books on PowerPoint. Andrew Couch is a Microsoft MVP for Access and an experienced instructor who has taught Introductory and Advanced Access courses as well as VBA programming courses. He is the author of Microsoft Access 2010 VBA Programming Inside Out. Eric Legault is a Microsoft MVP for Outlook focused on delivering document, content, and knowledge management solutions. Ben M. Schorr is a Microsoft MVP for OneNote MVP and the author of four books on Microsoft Office. Ciprian Rusen is a technology aficionado who creates tutorials on his blog for Windows users and helps them get the best possible computing experience. He is the coauthor of Windows 8 Step by Step and Network Your Computers and Devices Step by Step, which covered Windows 7.
- Author(s)Andrew Couch,Beth Melton,Echo Swinford,Mark Dodge
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1928 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine1 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.