All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to Microsoft Office Project Server 2007, it takes you through the planning and implementation lifecycle of a Project Server installation. It shows how to utilize this software to set up and manage projects, allocate human as well as financial resources, track progress and adjust activities to accommodate project changes and updates.
- Author BiographyDave Gochberg is the Enterprise Project Management Center of Excellence lead for CDW Berbee. He has been in IT for over 17 years and in consulting for 12 of those years. He has held positions that include technical and management positions. He also has extensive Project Management experience. Rob Stewart is a Microsoft Solutions Specialist for CDW Berbee and has eight years of experience implementing Microsoft's Enterprise Project Management toolset in the private, public, and government sectors. Prior to joining CDW Berbee, he was the Director of Information Technology for a leading software development company based in W. Michigan.
- Author(s)Dave Gochberg,Rob Stewart
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication22/01/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Complete Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteill
- Weight1138 g
- Width188 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine34 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.