Microsoft Office Word 2007 Step by Step by Joan Preppernau, Joyce Cox (Mixed media product, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.82Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionExperience learning made easy-and quickly teach yourself how to create impressive documents with Word 2007. With Step By Step, you set the pace-building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them! * Apply styles and themes to your document for a polished look * Add graphics and text effects-and see a live preview * Organize information with new SmartArt diagrams and charts * Insert references, foottes, indexes, a table of contents * Send documents for review and manage revisions * Turn your ideas into blogs, Web pages, and more Your all-in-one learning experience includes: * Files for building skills and practicing the book's lessons * Fully searchable eBook * Bonus quick reference to the Ribbon, the new Microsoft Office interface * Windows Vista Product Guide eBook-plus more resources and extras on CD For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
- Author BiographyJoan Lambert has worked closely with Microsoft technologies since 1986 and in the training and certification industry since 1997. As President and CEO of Online Training Solutions, Inc. (OTSI), Joan guides the translation of technical information and requirements into useful, relevant, and measurable resources for people who are seeking certification of their computer skills or who simply want to get things done efficiently. Joan is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books about Windows and Office (for the Windows, Mac, and iPad platforms) and three generations of Microsoft Office Specialist certification study guides. Joan is a Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Office Specialist Master (for Office 2013, Office 2010, and Office 2007), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (for Windows and Windows Server), Microsoft Certified Technology Associate (for Windows), Microsoft Dynamics Specialist, and Microsoft Certified Trainer. Joyce Cox has 20+ years' experience developing training materials on technical subjects for non-technical audiences, including dozens of books about Office and Windows.
- Author(s)Joan Preppernau,Joyce Cox
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/01/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight778 g
- Width189 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.