All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperience learning made easy-and quickly teach yourself how to manage your communications with Outlook 2010. With STEP BY STEP, you set the pace-building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them! Topics include managing e-mail messages; organizing your inbox, contacts, and task lists; managing and sharing your calendar; scheduling meetings and using collaboration features; working away from the office; customizing Outlook; and more.
- Author BiographyJoan Lambert has worked closely with Microsoft technologies since 1986 and in the training and certification industry since 1997. As President and CEO of Online Training Solutions, Inc. (OTSI), Joan guides the translation of technical information and requirements into useful, relevant, and measurable resources for people who are seeking certification of their computer skills or who simply want to get things done efficiently. Joan is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books about Windows and Office (for the Windows, Mac, and iPad platforms) and three generations of Microsoft Office Specialist certification study guides. Joan is a Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Office Specialist Master (for Office 2013, Office 2010, and Office 2007), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (for Windows and Windows Server), Microsoft Certified Technology Associate (for Windows), Microsoft Dynamics Specialist, and Microsoft Certified Trainer. Joyce Cox has 20+ years' experience developing training materials on technical subjects for non-technical audiences, including dozens of books about Office and Windows.
- Author(s)Joan Lambert,Joyce Cox
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/06/2010
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight938 g
- Width189 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.