All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionRandy Nordell's Making Outlook 2010 Work for You . A Comprehensive Look at Outlook . With Microsoft Office 2010, Outlook has added valuable new features and has significant enhancements, including the addition of the ribbon format. This textbook, Making Outlook 2010 Work for You by Randy Nordell, provides a comprehensive solution for learning Outlook 2010. While starting with a foundation of E-mail, Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks in the first six chapters, the later half delves deeper into these essential topics to cover the advanced features available in Outlook. Making Outlook 2010 Work for You provides students and instructors with a blended approach of a step-by-step tutorial textbook and a reference text, thus allowing for continued learning both within the course and beyond! This textbook also correlates with SimNet online, our online training and assessment program for Microsoft Office 2010.
- Author BiographyRandy Nordell is a Professor of Business Technology at American River College in Sacramento, California. He has been an educator for over 20 years and has taught at the high school, community college, and university levels. He holds a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from California State University, Stanislaus, a single subject teaching credential from Fresno State University, a master's degree in Education from Fresno Pacific University, and a doctorate in Education from Argosy University. Randy is the author of Microsoft Office 2013: In Practice and Microsoft Outlook 2010, and he speaks regularly at conferences on the integration of technology into the curriculum. When he is not teaching, he enjoys spending time with his family, cycling, skiing, swimming, and enjoying the California weather and terrain.
- Author(s)Randy Nordell
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCIT
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight918 g
- Width233 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.