Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $66.22+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionSchedules, budgets, communications, resources. Projects big and small include them all, and Microsoft Project 2007 can help you control these variables -- t be controlled by them. But Project is complex software, and learning it is, well, a project in itself. Get up to speed fast with Microsoft Project 2007: The Missing Manual. Written by project management expert Bonnie Biafore, this book teaches you how to do everything from setting budgets and tracking schedules to testing scenarios and recognizing trouble spots before your project breaks down. Find out what's new in Project 2007 from previous versions, and get help choosing the right edition, whether it's Project Standard, Project Professional, or Enterprise Project Management Solution. With Microsoft Project 2007: The Missing Manual, you get more than a simple software how-to. You also get a rundown on project management basics and plenty of solid advice on how to use Project to: * Define your project and plan your approach * Estimate your project, set up a budget, define tasks, and break the work into manageable chunks * Create a schedule, define the sequence of work, and learn the right way to use date constraints and deadlines * Build a project team and assign resources to tasks: who does what * Refine the project to satisfy objectives by building reality into the schedule, and learn to keep project costs under control * Track progress and communicate with team members via reports, information sharing, and meetings that work * Close out your project and take away valuable lessons for the future Microsoft Project 2007 is the flagship of all project management programs, and this Missing Manual is the book that should have been in the box. No project manager should be without it.
- Author BiographyAfter spending 10 years as a project manager and tech writer for Electronic Data Systems, McDonnell Douglas, and others, Bonnie Biafore became a full-time financial-software writer in 1997. She's a columnist for both Quicken.com and Better Investing magazine and the author of Quick Books 2005: The Missing Manual, Quicken 2006 for Starters: The Missing Manual, and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Online Personal Finance.
- Author(s)Bonnie Biafore
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication04/09/2007
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1104 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.