All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperience learning made easy-and quickly teach yourself how to manage your projects with Project 2010. With Step By Step, you set the pace-building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them! Topics include building a project plan and fine-tuning the details; scheduling tasks, assigning resources, and managing dependencies; monitoring progress and costs; keeping projects on track; communicating project data through Gantt charts and other views.
- Author BiographyCarl Chatfield and Timothy Johnson are the authors of every version of the popular Microsoft Project Step by Step going back to Project 2000. Carl is a principal content project manager at Microsoft, where he oversees development of user assistance material, UI text, and web content for a range of products and services.
- Author(s)Carl Chatfield,Timothy Johnson
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/06/2010
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight806 g
- Width187 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.