All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduce your students to the latest that Microsoft Office has to offer with the new generation of Shelly Cashman Series(R) books! For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. With MICROSOFT PUBLISHER 2013, we're continuing our history of invation by enhancing our proven pedagogy to reflect the learning styles of today's students. In this text you'll find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach w encourages students to expand their understanding of MICROSOFT PUBLISHER 2013 through experimentation, critical thought, and personalization. With these enhancements and more, the Shelly Cashman Series(R) continues to deliver the most effective educational materials for you and your students.
- Author BiographyJoy L. Starks is a Professor of Computer and Information Technology at Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis. She has written chapters in several of the Shelly Cashman Series Office books and authored the Photoshop, Java Programming, and Microsoft Publisher series of books. As well as speaking engagements, she also hosts the nationally-renowned Tech Camp for Teachers on the IUPUI campus each summer.
- Author(s)Joy Starks
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/01/2014
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1480 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.