All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduce your students to the latest that Microsoft Office has to offer with the new generation of Shelly Cashman Series(R) books! For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. With MICROSOFT PUBLISHER 2013, we're continuing our history of invation by enhancing our proven pedagogy to reflect the learning styles of today's students. In this text you'll find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach w encourages students to expand their understanding of MICROSOFT PUBLISHER 2013 through experimentation, critical thought, and personalization. With these enhancements and more, the Shelly Cashman Series(R) continues to deliver the most effective educational materials for you and your students.
- Author BiographyJoy L. Starks is a Professor of Computer and Information Technology at Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis. She has written chapters in several of the Shelly Cashman Series Office books and authored the Photoshop, Java Programming, and Microsoft Publisher series of books. As well as speaking engagements, she also hosts the nationally-renowned Tech Camp for Teachers on the IUPUI campus each summer.
- Author(s)Joy Starks
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings, colour tables, figures
- Weight564 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.