All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMicrosoft's Reporting Services product is a vital part of the SQL Server 2005 business intelligence platform, but it works with virtually any data source. This hands-on guide explains how to transform data into insightful and interactive Web-based reports using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. With coverage of everything from installation to administration, the book demonstrates how to use this powerful server-based reporting solution to improve business decision-making and facilitate company-wide - even worldwide - communication.
- Author BiographyBrian Larson (Arden Hills, MN), MCSD, served as a member of the Reporting Services development team on a contract basis, and has contributed to the code base. He is the Chief of Technology (COT) for Superior Consulting Services (SCS) in the Twin Cities. SCS is a Microsoft Certified Partner and is currently developing a client solution that uses Microsoft Reporting Services for report production and distribution. Brian has been invited to speak on Reporting Services at several conferences including SQL Server Magazine Connections (both in Vegas and Orlando), has been interviewed as a subject matter expert by Microsoft TechNet, .NET Rocks, and others and has written articles for SQL Server Magazine.
- Author(s)Brian Larson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleDatabase & ERP - OMG
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1327 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.