All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour hands-on, step-by-step guide to building applications with Microsoft(R) SQL Server(R) 2012 Teach yourself the programming fundamentals of SQL Server 2012 - one step at a time. Ideal for beginning SQL Server database administrators and developers, this tutorial provides clear guidance and practical, learn-by-doing exercises for building database solutions that solve real-world business problems. Discover how to: Install and work with core components and tools Create tables and index structures Manipulate and retrieve data Secure, manage, back up, and recover databases Apply techniques for building high-performing applications Use clustering, database mirroring, and log shipping
- Author BiographyPatrick LeBlanc is a Data Platform Technical Solution Professional at Microsoft, working directly with customers on the business value of SQL Server. He co-authored SharePoint 2010 Business Intelligence 24-Hour Trainer and Knight's Microsoft Business Intelligence 24-Hour Trainer, and founded www.sqllunch.com, a website devoted to teaching SQL Server technologies.
- Author(s)Patrick LeBlanc
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleStep by Step
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width187 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.