Microsoft SharePoint Technologies: Planning, Design and Implementation by Kevin Laahs, Veli-Matti Vanamo, Emer McKenna (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $156.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $129.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMicrosoft SharePoint Techlogies: Planning, Design and Implementation provides an in-depth examination of the tasks involved in planning, designing and deploying SharePoint in your enterprise. The book examines SharePoint from the user's perspective, the administrator's perspective, and the application developer's perspective and looks at how you can maximize your investment by integrating SharePoint features with Office 2003 and other enterprise applications in your environment. The authors are experienced consultants that have helped many large corporations deploy Microsoft techlogies within their enterprise. This book is filled with practical experience and kwledge gained from working with customers in the field.
- Author BiographyKevin Laahs is a senior member of the Technology Leadership Group within HP's Consulting and Integration practice. He is currently focused on Exchange Server 2003 and SharePoint Portal Server V2 and helps customers determine how such products can assist in solving their business problems. Kevin is a frequent speaker at industry events such as the Microsoft Exchange Conference and TechEd. Kevin is co-author of Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server: Building Knowledge Sharing Applications. Emer McKenna is a member of the Technology Leadership Group within HP's Consulting and Integration practice. She is focused on assisting customers with the planning, design, implementation and integration of messaging and collaborative technologies into their enterprise. Emer is co-author of Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server: Building Knowledge Sharing Applications. Veli-Matti Vanamo is a KM Technologist in the HP Consulting and Integration Knowledge Management group. His main focus is designing, developing and deploying enterprise knowledge management systems based on Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies, Microsoft.NET and Groove. For the last 2 years he has been the technical architect responsible for the internal HP Consulting and Integration Enterprise Knowledge Management Systems. Veli-Matti is a frequent speaker at industry events such as Microsoft TechEd.
- Author(s)Emer McKenna,Kevin Laahs,Veli-Matti Vanamo
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleHP Technologies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDigital Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1380 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.