CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionMicrosoft SharePoint for Business Executives: Q&A Handbook is a quick, n-technical reference for business executives who need to get up to speed with SharePoint and understand how to make the right decision about implementations. With an easy to absorb Q&A approach and short bite size chapters focused on defined SharePoint subjects, the book follows specific SharePoint situations drawn from real world experience, enabling you to learn from anecdotes and case studies along the way. Microsoft SharePoint for Business Executives: Q&A Handbook is the perfect companion for business executives or n-technical team leaders who don't want to trawl through a detailed, hands-on functionality guide to get up to speed with SharePoint. If you simply need to understand important implementation decisions or have the confidence to challenge your technical team on an approach, this book will prepare you to ask the right questions and make the right decisions. No prior kwledge of SharePoint is required.
- Author BiographyPeter Ward has worked with collaboration technology for over 20 years and is the founder of Soho Dragon Solutions, a New York based SharePoint consultancy. He has worked with some of the largest and most profitable companies in the USA, but also the small ones which he calls the Fortune 5,000,000. This is his third co-authored SharePoint book. Pavlo Andrushkiw, MCSE, MCTS, and CTT+, has spent nearly a decade in the Microsoft space delivering complex infrastructure solutions to a plethora of clients in various verticals. In his IT career, he has already been a network engineer, systems administrator, web developer/administrator, consultant, trainer, project manager, infrastructure lead, and IT architect. His passion and enthusiasm for properly integrating Microsoft stack products has made its way into the Amazon EC2 cloud, where he now migrates and deploys complex production environments for enterprise clients. Richard Harbridge is an internationally recognized expert in Microsoft SharePoint. He has defined, architected, developed and implemented well over a hundred SharePoint solutions from small implementations on a single server to over 80,000+ user implementations in international organizations. He is a contributing author for the business side of NothingButSharePoint.com and is also an active facilitator for the SharePoint Business Community to enable people, groups and organizations to work more effectively; to collaborate and achieve a greater level of shared understanding around non-technical SharePoint-related challenges.
- Author(s)B. Nagle,J. Larios,M. Hinckley,P. Galvin,Pavlo Andrushkiw,Peter Ward,Richard Harbridge
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.